Complete TEAS Test Prep Course
Prepare for your TEAS exam with our complete prep system. Study guides, full-length practice exams, practice questions and quizzes, and more.
One-Time Payment (No Subscription!)
- All of our courses involve a one-time payment.
- Unlimited access for 6 months.
- No subscriptions – One payment and you are done!
100% Pass Guarantee
- We have a 100% pass guarantee. If you do not pass your exam, we will issue a full refund.
Realistic Exams with the Latest Questions
- Over 1,000 up-to-date questions.
- Questions written in the style of the exam.
- All questions have complete explanations and rationales.
- Timed practice exams.
- Each course covers all of the topics covered on the TEAS exam.
- Learn only what’s going to be on the test – we won’t waste your time.
- In-depth study guides to review all sections on the TEAS exam.
Study On The Go
- All of our exam prep courses are available on any device – including smartphones and tablets.
- Prepare yourself anywhere, anytime.
TEAS Prep Course Outline
Curious about what you will learn in our TEAS prep course? Check out the complete course outline below.
3 Full-Length TEAS Practice Exams
- Exams are complete simulations of actual exam
- Questions are written in the ATI TEAS 7 exam style
- 510 total questions
- All questions have full explanations/rationales
- Exams are timed
- Complete scores with feedback, tracking and history
- Compare your scores with the average scores of other students who have taken the same exams
TEAS Science – 18 Lessons + 18 Quizzes
TEAS Science Detailed Outline
- Anatomy Basics
- Skin/Integumentary System
- Bones, Joints, and Skeletal Tissue
- Skeletal System
- Muscle Tissue
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Immune System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- Life and Physical Science
- Scientific Reasoning
- and 18 practice quizzes with answer explanations
TEAS Reading – 7 Lessons + 3 Quizzes
Detailed TEAS Reading Outline
- The Main Idea
- Supporting Details
- Summarizing Passages
- Logical Inferences
- Informational Source Comprehension
- Craft and Structure
- Integration of Knowledge and Ideas
- and 3 practice quizzes with 45 total questions and full explanations
TEAS English and Language Usage – 10 Lessons + 4 Quizzes
Detailed TEAS English and Language Usage Outline
- The Parts of Speech
- The Parts of a Sentence
- Common Grammar Mistakes
- What To Avoid
- Vocabulary Acquisition
- Easily Confused Words
- and 4 practice assessments with 50+ total questions and full explanations
TEAS Math – 17 Lessons + 31 Quizzes
Detailed TEAS Math Outline
- Basic Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division
- Working with Negative Numbers
- Rounding Numbers and Estimating
- Exponents, Scientific Notation, and Square Roots
- Least to Greatest
- Order of Operations
- Percentages and Solving Problems
- Ratios and Proportions with Word Problems
- Units of Measurement and Conversions
- Data and Graphs
- Word Problems
- Geometric Quantities
- Roman Numerals
- and over 200 practice questions with full explanations
Don’t Just Memorize the Material, Learn the Concepts.
Our courses were designed to help you learn key concepts, not just memorize them. Not only will this help you during the TEAS exam, it will also help you throughout your successful careers.
In-Depth Study Guides
Notes + Examples
Review our in-depth study guides to really drill down on the content. We use a combination of notes and examples to help students.
3 Full-Length Exams + Practice Quizzes
Full-length timed practice exams and mini quizzes to test your knowledge. Be prepared going into the TEAS exam.