Includes HESI A2 Core Courses (Math, Grammar, Reading and Vocab) + Anatomy & Physiology and Practice Exams
Full-length Practice Exams
- 3 Full-length Exams for Core Subjects (Math, Reading, Vocab, and Grammar)
- 4 Full-length Exams for Anatomy and Physiology
- Exams are complete simulations of actual exam
- Questions are written in the HESI exam style
- 700 total questions
- All questions have full explanations/rationales
- Exams are timed
- Complete scores with feedback, tracking and history
- Leaderboards show how your scores compare to other students
HESI Anatomy and Physiology
Detailed Anatomy and Physiology Outline
- Anatomy Basics
- Skin/Integumentary System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
- Digestive System
- Urinary System
- Reproductive System
- and 65 topic specific practice questions with full explanations
HESI Reading Comprehension
Detailed Reading Comprehension Outline
- Reading Comprehension Introduction
- The Main Idea
- Supporting Details
- Summarizing Passages
- Purpose and Tone
- Fact Vs. Opinion
- Logical Inferences
- Word Meanings
- General Tips and Strategies
- and 5 practice quizzes with 50 total questions and full explanations
- FlashCard study system
- 250 vocabulary words with definitions and example usage
- and 5 practice questions with 50 total questions and full explanations
Detailed Grammar Outline
- The Parts of Speech
- The Parts of a Sentence
- Common Grammar Mistakes
- What To Avoid
- Easily Confused Words
- and 4 practice assessments with 50 total questions and full explanations
Detailed Math Outline
- Basic Addition Subtraction Multiplication and Division
- Order of Operations
- Converting Between Fractions and Decimals
- Ratios and Proportions
- Units of Measurements and Conversions
- Roman Numerals
- Military and Civilian Time
- Basic Algebra
- Word Problems
- Information to Memorize
- and 200 practice questions with full explanations
Realistic Exams with the Latest Questions
- Over 1,000 up-to-date questions.
- Questions written in the style of the exam.
- All questions have complete explanation/rationales.
- Practice exams are timed.
- Each course covers all of the topics covered on the HESI exam.
- Learn only what’s going to be on the test, we won’t waste your time.
- The fastest way to learn the material!
FlashCard Study Tools
Learn important concepts with our easy to use flashcard tools
All of our exam prep courses are available on any device – including smartphones and tablets.
Prepare yourself anywhere, anytime.